Monday, October 27, 2008

Things that you may or may not know about me.

I got tagged by Kelly from Per Se and what I'm supposed to do for this meme is to list seven random things about myself and pass it on to seven other bloggers. I'll do the listing part, but I think I'm going to pass it on later.

1. I am an atheist, but if I had to choose a religion to relate to, it'll be Buddhism and Taoism. Who doesn't like having a bunny on the moon making yummy mochi?

2. My brother called me crazy when I was going around and petting bees in the garden when I was a kid; and if you never petted a bee before.... they have one of the softest fur I have ever touched! As long as you don't try to harm the bee, they don't seem to mind when you gently pet them.

3. I'm somewhat ambidextrous. I write and eat with my left hand (except calligraphy), I play sports, use the mouse with my right, and can use both hands for other various activities.

4. I don't get brain freeze, but I do have nose freeze and sometimes chest freeze when I have a slurpee.

5. I am still driving my first car which I bought during my first year in college. It's pushing 20 years old and I kept saying that I'm going to keep driving it till it dies, but since it's a Toyota that might take another 20 years or more.

6. I like doing dishes so I can hear the clean ones squeak.

7. I am allergic to peeling or removing the shells on shellfishes. I am not allergic to the meat, I love eating shellfish, just the shell. My hand would sometimes start itching when I peel shrimp or crack the crab, that's why my whole family are experts in how to eat crab, and what I mean is they really know how to remove the shells, and I'm the only one that doesn't know how to cause my mom always just feed me the meat. I guess it's not a real medical condition... but it's nice to have mommy do it for you. :P

1 comments:

Jewelry Rockstar said...

Me too with the crab and shrimp peeling thing. Itchy and swelling. I actually was allergic the meat for about 20 years, now all clear. Don't know why but I 've been enjoying shellfish for the last 12 months.

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey