Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Up and Running!

After months of contemplating, discussing, and putting off creating my own blog (mainly due to laziness), I finally pulled the trigger and made myself sign up for an account. Yay!

I named my blog after my online etsy store: www.itreallyaddsomething.etsy.com , however, it will be more than just a venue for me to display my creations. In fact, I will probably write more about my traveling experience, the weekly restaurant visits we do, things that intrigues me...etc; and that is one of the reason why I love the shop name that I picked so much, it can be used and applied to so many different things and situations.


So that's the plan for now, we shall await and see how well this blog turns out.

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey