Friday, September 19, 2008

Where did I go?

I didn't think that I would ever be writing a post about why my blog post has gone from a consistent 3 posts a week to coming out at a snail pace. Am I lacking materials to write about? Nope. Have I gone hungry since? Gosh no! In fact I think I gained a few pounds. :(

Then what is causing this to happen? Well, I got the highly anticipated game "Spore" a few weeks back. This was a game that I, among many others, have been waiting for for a few years. After I broke the seal on the box and installed it into my computer, my life has since come to a screeching halt. If you don't know what Spore is but you know what The Sims are, well, they were both created by the same person, Will Wright. He is a game developing genius! Although he did not design most of The Sims 2, and is not designing The Sims 3, he certainly gave birth to this extremely addicting game franchise.

Spore is a very simple game, but it sure produces a lot of entertainment for me. If you read my profile, it did say that I LOVE games!!! Unfortunately, there are too many things to do, and since Spore is a new toy, it is getting most of my attention. I will write again, just after I finish Spore. Got to go conquer the world, and be the alpha dog on my planet now!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

I have never heard of this so called "spore"..did I get that right? Must go check it out...or will I be consumed too? hmmm...we'll see!!

Anonymous said...

I've been thinking about Spore, too. Too many games to play, not enough time!

Keely said...

That is *exactly* why I didn't get Spore!
..Anyway, too busy with Warhammer. Sigh.

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey