Wednesday, July 16, 2008

4th of July L.A. trip - a few destinations

Anyone who is a Heroes fan would recognize this orange/red sculpture that's located at "Kirby Plaza" which is actually Arco Plaza in downtown Los Angeles. It was also shown in Rush Hour 3 and Fun with Dick and Jane. I was surprised to find that it is actually quite smaller than I thought it was; I guess cameras do add quite a few pounds, huh?

A nice view of the library tower in the back ground.


Walt Disney Concert Hall



Inside of the concert hall, this is as far as I could go.
After climbing three flight of stairs (felt like 6) and walked over a wedding party on the third floor, we found this really unique fountain.

Someone made a neat sculpture on the beach next to Santa Monica Pier. I don't know what Burn Notice is, but I think I will check it out.

View from the Santa Monica Farris wheel



0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey