Saturday, July 26, 2008

Bouquet of Lilies origami ornament

It took a few days longer than I like, but I finally finished my lilies kusudama ornament! Yay!

Lilies are one of my favorite flowers, they are so beautiful and elegant. Here are a few lilies items on Etsy that caught my eye. I especially like the Tiger Lily lamp work ring, and yes yes... I know there's a doll in the mix and she's not a flower, but her name is Lily and she's just so adorable that I had to include her here.



Brown Lilies and Polka Dots Baby Bib with ChenilleTiger Lily Bloomkin Lampwork Ring - Angelfire Art Glassentrechat IITiger Lily Hair Clips
Beaded Harvest lilyPink LiliesBirthday Card with LiliesFelt doll (Lily)

8 comments:

adina said...

The lily is beautiful! And I love those colors :-)

kim* said...

That is super pretty.

Ann said...

Thank you guys!

Bluesaphire said...

wow you did awesome work those are just gorgeous! thanks for sharing! :) x

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Wow. I am dazzled!

Anonymous said...

That would be fabulous as a wedding bouquet!

Madeline said...

The lilies are gorgeous! What a nice arrangement.

Alison Kelley said...

What an amazing ornament! It sure looks like it took a while to make!

We are practically neighbors! I'm over in South San Jose.

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey