Thursday, July 31, 2008

Gummy Bacon

Bacon just makes everything better! Come back home from a bad day of work, eat a slice of well cooked bacon, instant gratification! Well, at least till I swallow, then I might need another slice to keep my mood up. When you put bacon in anything, wether it is fried rice, salads, pasta, steaks, scallops...etc. it makes it a notch better. People are even putting bacon in their vodka now! The only thing that I probably don't want any bacon in is my dessert; but who knows, maybe I would actually enjoy bacon ice cream, I never thought I would eat garlic ice cream, either.


So when I went to Wacko in Los Angeles last time and saw these gummy bacon, I just had to buy them, and for some reason I was hoping that it would be bacon flavor even though I totally acknowledge that the package has "strawberry flavor" all over it, not to mention the fact that an actual bacon flavor gummy might be kind of gross.


They even package these the same way real bacon are packaged. I can already imagine that in some school yard out there, a little 8 year old might try to trick his buddy saying that he's going to eat raw bacon and bust these out.
Dispite the fact that it looks like raw meat, they are actually quite tasty and fun to eat.
I also found these not bacon related gums that I thought was pretty amusing in the store as well. I think my boyfriend's dad will get a real kick out of it.


4 comments:

Sandi said...

What will they think of next?

tattytiara said...

Wow, that packaging is awesome.

T.Allen said...

unbelievable! i have the dum dum gum though-the gum tasted like play-doh but i kept the box!

Tizzalicious said...

Haha, bacon flavor gymmy WOULD be bad I think!

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey