Friday, August 29, 2008

I won! I won!

Just when I was a little worried that I don't have anything to blog about before the weekend, I found out I won an award! And before you get too excited, I didn't get an acadamy award or anything; I recieved an Kind Blogger Award from my blog friend JelO , which is still really cool and made my day.


There are a few rules before posting this award and here they are:

1. Only 5 people are allowed to receive this award.
2. Four (4) of them are followers of your blog.
3. One has to be new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
4. You must link back to who ever gave you the award.

Here are my lucky winners, go check them out!

4 comments:

Jewelry Rockstar said...

Thanks so much for my award! I really appreciate it! I would like to thank the blog academy, my mom, my hubby and precious daughters. Of course, I want to thank "It Really Adds Something," blog and most importantly God!

One last thing before I go, I just want to say that blogging is green... we really need more blogging and less letter writing to save the trees. This is something that is really important to me as a person, and I'm not just saying that because I'm a Jewelry Rockstar... (music rushes me off)

Anonymous said...

Aw, thanks ann! I like what jewelry rockstar wrote - blogging is green. so funny.

anyway, i really needed that today. i didn't get a chance to make my nominations yet, but I did thank you over at my blog and encouraged readers to come on down.

thank you again!

syarlilady said...

Oh. Thank you! You just made my day. Things are not going great at work for me right now and it's just lovely to be appreciated.
May I display that Award Logo on my blog? It will certainly cheer me up :-)

Kelly said...

Thanks for the award! :)

You're going to hate me, but I can't pass it on! LOL Or at least not by the rules. I don't think I know that many bloggers!

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey